So our little Belle had her first official cold this weekend. The little monkey has been well for the longest time, in fact, we haven't even taken her to the doctor once for being sick. But, this weekend she was pitiful. We've been alternating Motrin and Tylenol for her all weekend and she's finally back to herself again...just barely...and if she wakes up with a fever we are heading to the doctor for the first time. But, hopefully she's over it. With the cold and gloomy weekend, I decided what better to have than a big bowl of chili. So I found this recipe (Chili Bowl) a few weeks ago and have been dying to try it and let me tell you....it's delicious, and, oh so easy to make. You have to try it if you love chili and biscuits!
And, with all the sickness this weekend, I did find a little time while Belle was napping to see Breaking Dawn-Part 2. I've been a secret Twilight fan (secret only because I would fight any teenager to get front row seats at the theatre). I'm just a sucker for vampire romance...ha! But, as cheesy as the movies can be, the final movie was sooooo good! I enjoyed every minute of it and would recommend it to any skeptic who ever doubted the Twilight Saga. So go out, fight you some teenagers, get a good seat in the theatre and enjoy!
Looking forward to another busy week, with Allie-Ann's Thanksgiving festivities at school and our family Thanksgivings. I just love this time of year!
Chili Bowl...invert your muffin pan and place dough around cup to make bowl.
Not the prettiest bowls but it was my first time
Kyle's bowl did not look like mine, he poured Chili all around and on top, but I wanted the cute bowl!





No comments:
Post a Comment