Who lets a little rain get in the way of some fun times. So we had a monsoon last night and today was so messy that Kyle thought it was a perfect time to take Allie-Ann to the zoo.....hmmmmm???!!! Only Kyle would do this and only I would allow him to do it. He got Allie-Ann geared up for the conditions and off they went for an adventure that only Kyle could give her. She grabbed her new binoculars as she walked out the door. Oh, how the two of them are so much alike it's crazy. So Belle and I just cozied up together in our PJs and had a fun time indoors in the comfort of our own home. When the two of them returned, Kyle told me that they had a great time and that there were no crowds whatsoever...really....that's odd????!!!!! Ha! I'm so surprised that we haven't had DSS on us. All kidding aside, I really am lucky to have a great husband who in the rain takes his daughter out for an adventure and who allows me to go see a movie when he returns...I am so fortunate and blessed. So here are some pictures he took of their adventure at the zoo.
This was taken yesterday when we had another messy day so we got the finger paints out. It's a must do activity when it rains because I told Allie-Ann that we could not finger paint until it was raining....she doesn't forget.
A Rainy Trip to the Zoo...
My Favorite...
Feeding the giraffe all to herself








No comments:
Post a Comment