We have been livin' it up this week at the beach as much as you can with a 3 year old and 9 month old. We have been one busy family and have loved every minute of our spring break. Here are some of the final pictures I took of our week.
I have no doubt that Allie-Ann is going to be our sporty spice girl. She just loves anything that involves energy and running. Here Kyle took her on the fitness trail. Allie-Ann raced to each station and did all the exercises as coached by her daddy.
Doing her stretches...
On our final night we went to Freshfield Village for a spring concert in the park. It was madness but all the kids just loved the music and were running around like crazy...with our daughter in the lead.
Belle did what she does best....just sat and watched...Ha!
Allie-Ann meeting some friends...she is our social butterfly. Neither Kyle nor myself are overly outgoing people. I tend to talk a lot when meeting people but I'm not really good at making the first introductions...well, Allie-Ann is NOT like either of us in this department. She will go up to just about anyone and start a conversation...I love it!! But it also scares me a little bit.
Okay...so this is NOT the best picture of me but I'm having fun and not worrying about putting makeup on for an outdoor concert..Lip gloss is about all I put on, so there you go.
Running nonstop
Giving Belle a little refreshment...ha!
Allie-Ann had to take a little break from her dancing and running around. She literally took the blanket and curled up on the towel..we thought she was going to sleep but she got right back up.
Playing limbo...she was really good at it..Ha!
Okay...so I don't know if you can see Allie-Ann in this picture but Kyle is trying to pull her off the stage. She tried to climb on stage with the band...who were really good by-the-way.
This is what she looked like when we told her we had to go...
And this is what she looked like when we told her that we had to go home tomorrow...






















1 comment:
Tell her I always feel like that when it's time to go home from a vacation too! Great pics!!!
Post a Comment