We've been having some adventures...like playing in a laundry basket.
We took a late afternoon walk to find this tower that Kyle always says we MUST see. Being the mom that I am, I insisted that it was too far to take both girls and that it was getting so close to Belle's feeding time (It was after 6:00pm when we started and the tower was 2 miles away). But, as always Kyle talks me into these things and I go along with him and I am so glad I did because it was such a neat tower with a beautiful overlook of the marsh. Both girls were content for the trip going but as we were heading back home of course Allie-Ann had to go potty and Belle started to get a little fussy. So our Joovy stroller became an all-terrain jogger stroller. Ha!
Climbing the spiral staircase to get to the top! Check out her pink binoculars that the Easter Bunny gave her to check out the birds.
Wow...this is way up in the clouds...as Allie-Ann told us.
Belle checking out the view
Family shot
I took Allie-Ann to a reptile class that the Nature Center offers each day. This one was titled, Scales and Scutes. The Naturalist did a wonderful job teaching the little girls in the class all about reptiles.
Allie-Ann was not afraid to touch the snakes or other critters. She may look girly but she sure is not.
Crawling around with the tortoise
Taking a 3 year to one of these classes may not be the best for the one trying to teach it..she had many questions, many of which revolved around make-believe characters that she has seen and asking if the animals can talk.
What a cool little guy...I can deal with them at this size!
















No comments:
Post a Comment