April 9, 2012

Easter at the Beach, Part 1

We are spending our annual Easter trip at the beach and thought I would share a few pictures of our latest. We are so fortunate to have a wonderful Kampa and Grammyma who has a place down here so we can come spend the Easter holidays at the beach. I love coming down here for Easter because they have so many activities for little ones. Each day there is always something new planned, like tye-dying t-shirts, movies in the park, festivals that involve jump castles...(always a favorite for Allie-Ann) and Nature events and tours. We just love it down here, it is absolutely beautiful!! I've always said that there is nothing more beautiful than the low country. I just really don't think there is a more beautiful place (and I've been to many places) and I don't know if it's just me but there is never really a day that I just don't wake up smiling to be down here. It's just incredible.  So here are some pictures of our mini-vac and there will be many more pictures to come of course.


Love the gummy smile...it's been quite cool so we had to bundle up a little.

Allie-Ann with Kampa and Grammyma

Two sisters who look as if they belong in the Arctic, not at the beach...

Allie-Ann being very brave to get in the pool...it was soooo cold but the poor little thing HAD to get in the BIG pool for the first time.....YEAH, for being potty trained!!!


Their Easter baskets, nothing fancy but well enjoyed by both!!

Allie-Ann seeing what the Easter Bunny brought. She was so cute the night before because I told her the Easter Bunny only comes when all the good little girls and boys are asleep so she squinted her eyes and tried to go to sleep right away.

Belle not quite sure what was going on but was loving it...

And just to show that even when you have two girls who you desperately try to have dressed and looking nice for Easter that you always, always have this....Ha!!!!

Kyle, once again trying to get one of his creative shots....

Studly man in the tree....
Allie-Ann playing in the tide pool


No comments: