April 18, 2012

Crib Partner and Planting Flowers

So, Allie-Ann and Belle have become quite the pair. I have visions of the two holding hands skipping in an open field of daisies but then I have other visions of them pulling their hair out and causing trouble. For me, I never had a sister so I don't know what to expect in a sister relationship. But there are some rare times  that I find the two so sweet with each other. For example, when I went to get Belle from her nap, I found this...


Yes, Allie-Ann had crawled into her crib to provide her some company. I knew Belle was waking up way to soon. So I'm going to have to watch Allie-Ann more closely during nap times, at any rate I thought it was so cute!  

In other news, Allie-Ann has been learning about flowers this week at preschool. She has been so interested in the topic of planting, so I decided to help her plant her very first flower she potted at school. We did this inside because it was raining. With her new found love of flowers and gardening I believe we will have to build a flower box for her. When I was in high school I had serious thoughts of becoming a horticulturist, I even worked at a nursery because I liked it so much. It didn't pan out but maybe Allie-Ann might have a future. 






No comments: