St. Patrick's Day involved taking Allie-Ann to music class at USC, Mellow Mushroom for lunch and Cupcakes for dessert. Allie-Ann is becoming such a little girl and it's fun to go places especially since she's becoming more independent. I can see a lot of girly outings in the future with BOTH of my girls. Can I also tell you that Allie-Ann loves, loves music play at USC. It has been such a wonderful experience and each session they introduce a new instrument to the class. Although the classes are always on Saturdays it's been well worth our time and Allie-Ann has learned so much. It's fun to see her dancing and singing along with the songs we've learned in class when we are at home. I also find myself singing the songs for no apparent reason other than they are catchy tunes. I think my brain is turning to mush..ha. The young USC student teaching the class is incredible, she's so talented and great with little ones. I believe we will continue with the class next fall. Here's some pictures from today. Happy St. Paddy's Day!!
All dressed in green....does anyone know how to explain St. Patrick's Day to a 3 year old?
"Thank you Jesus for this cupcake!" Ha!
I think I'm going to just stare at it for a little while until I devour the ENTIRE cupcake.
Can't leave Belley Boo out. She spends some quality time with Daddy while I take Allie-Ann on Saturdays, which is good since she doesn't get to see Daddy that much during the week.





No comments:
Post a Comment