I'm working on a new look for my blog and I can't figure out how to post my side posts using this new template. I'm just not so tech savvy but I thought I would play around with it until I can figure it out or return to my old look. Anyway, I like how this template allows you to look at all the pictures I've posted since I started my blog. It doesn't have a cute title like I want but I will see if I can figure that out as well. But really, it's all about the pictures right?
I took both girls to the park today and it's so different having to take two little ones now as opposed to having just one. But as soon as Belle can play along with Allie-Ann I think it will be much easier. Poor Allie-Ann spends most of her time playing alone while I hold or tend to Belle but she is one outgoing little girl that meets friends easily so when someone comes to play Allie-Ann is always introducing herself and making friendships. I love how she says to a complete stranger child..."I'M ALLIE-ANN, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" She's kind of aggressive with it but it's cute. So here are some pictures of our trip to the park, all three of us.
Both girls swinging...I'll save this photo forever!




No comments:
Post a Comment