Belle is 8 months old! Not much has changed with her, still prefers to sit more than anything else. She is saying mamamammamamamam....and I love it! She is also making a lot of other sounds which does the heart good. So here's the latest...
*Making more babbling sounds, buh buh, ma ma ma, luh luh
*Is starting stage 3 foods, I gave her the fruit bag the other day but she did not connect it to her mouth...so no nice treat yet.
*No crawling or attempt at crawling.....is this normal???? I know I shouldn't be paranoid about this but I am. Would it be bad for me to call my pediatrician just to ask. I'm just concerned that the little munchkin isn't very active. I guess I'm just used to Allie-Ann at this age being all over the place getting into everything but Belle just prefers to sit. I should be counting my lucky stars, right?
*She so loves her toys, she studies them, examines them, chews on them, loves on them. And anything new I can give her sends her in a grunting attack.
*Loves the remote controls
*Is showing some jealously when I hold Allie-Ann, is this normal this soon?
*Loves her jumper and bounces so much that I think I need to put a helmet on her
*Enjoys the outdoors and being in her swing
*Cries when I leave the room now
*Down to 3 bottles a day/ 8oz.
*Taking more interest in her veggies....thank goodness!!!!!
*Wearing size 3 diapers but is becoming the alligator when I change her these days
*Loves to gum me and it melts my heart when she does
Here she is...
Comparison shot of the two
I just love black&white photos of babies
Got to love those cheeks...still no teeth






1 comment:
She is too cute Wendy!!!
Post a Comment