March 31, 2012

Dress Make-over and Other Things..

I got my dresses back today from my favorite monogramming place and they turned out precious, see for yourself below. I'm still working on the sash and will have that finished soon but overall I'm thrilled at how they turned out and think the girls will look precious for Easter.




Dresses BEFORE...

Dresses AFTER...I'm not finished with the sash but you can see what I plan to do. Total cost for each dress...$20!! I had the fabric already.

On another note, this is what my two girls have been up to lately...both causing trouble together..I can see my future clearly.


Monkey see, monkey do...

By-the-way (yes, I spelled this out..ha), Belle's hair is getting lighter..I might have my blonde baby after all. It just keeps getting lighter...love it.

I finally decided on a stroller that I could take both girls in and bought the Joovy Ultralight Caboose. And can I say that I absolutely love it!!!! It was perfect for my situation. Allie-Ann never really liked strollers, she never liked to ride, she never EVER slept in a stroller, and pretty much was born ready to walk. So this little system is perfect for us. She can sit when she gets tired of walking and it just makes life simple for us. I had some friends advice me against this stroller because they said the back seat wasn't comfortable and that their child couldn't sleep in the seat but I know Allie-Ann and she stopped taking naps when she turned 2 so I knew that this would not be a problem. Plus, she's on the go so much that with this stroller she can get on and off without a problem. We went for a trial run before I bought it and Allie-Ann just loved it. She can even put her books in the basket at the bottom and read in the seat. So I'm happy with the purchase and I think we will get a lot of use out of it. And can I say that I did a lot of research on this....I really liked the Phil and Ted Inline and Britax B-Ready but wasn't willing to pay for what was on the price tag for those strollers....geesh, plus the seat was a little too small for Allie-Ann. So this little stroller was it for us!

No comments: