March 22, 2012
Easter Dresses and Dentist
I'm working on Allie-Ann and Belle's Easter dresses and found these two cute little dresses for $12 at TJ Maxx. Crazy right...$12 but I'm going to spice them up slightly. I saw the potential to make these dresses cute and went with it, plus I love finding deals and seeing a vision for improvements. So for starters I'm going to get them monogrammed in pink and change the sash by making my own. We will see how it turns out but considering I only paid $24 for both dresses, I can't go wrong..right.
Allie-Ann had her second dentist visit today and she couldn't have been better. It's amazing what 6 months can do for a child. Last time she was a complete mess and I basically had to hold her down to even get them to look at her teeth. Today was a whole new world and she even let them clean her teeth...I couldn't believe it!! I was so proud of her that I treated her to a Publix "real" cookie...ha! The dental hygienist was wonderful with Allie-Ann so we will be requesting her for next time.
Here's the dresses. I've longed for the day that I could dress the girls in matching outfits...ha. So in the white will be their monogrammed letters in pink. Pink matching bows and the sash will be made with some funky pink fabric. That's my vision at least.
Allie-Ann and Belle with Flossy!
One cool chick
So brave..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment