January 19, 2012
Pajama Day
My little girl is growing up so fast. She had Pajama Day at school and was super excited about it. She dressed in her PJs and took her favorite teddy bear. I've been really fortunate to have such great teachers in Allie-Ann's short schooling. She loves school and her friends and I've never, ever had to fight to get her to go. That means so much. Almost everyday she brings home a new craft or painting that she made while at school. One of my favorites was the bird feeder (see picture above). It is basically a bagel covered in sugar with bird seeds sprinkled on top. We put it on our maple tree just outside the window in the kitchen so we could observe the birds and squirrels who might want to have a little taste. It's been fun watching Allie-Ann observe the birds and scream, "It's right there in the tree, birdies!!!" Unfortunately, this craft I will not be able to save as I have everything else.
Some of Allie-Ann's sayings:
*As she picked up a flower from our walk, I told her she could give the flower to Belle to which she replied, "Don't be silly mommy, Belle will eat it!"
*Don't step on the poop Allie-Ann, "But mommy, I have my poop kickers on!"
*Walking around the neighborhood Allie-Ann sits down and says, "Mommy, let's have a little rest!"
*"Mommy, I did a BIG one..." meaning the you-know-what in the potty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment