Belle is half-a-year old today! Sounds redundant but it sure has gone by fast. Just the other day I found a clip of when Belle was born, apparently Kyle took a video of me holding Belle right after she was born and I just got so emotional. It seems like just yesterday that I was holding her for the first time. I'm going to try to post the video when I get a second, it's just adorable. Anyway, Belle has made a few milestones this month such as:
*She can now sit completely on her own!!! Wahooo! I just love this stage because now I get to interact more with her.
*She has learned how to roll....ahhhh. I was a little worried but our little butterball has figured it out.
*Not babbling (I think Allie-Ann does that for her) but will coo and squeal
*Sits in a high chair to be fed
*Loves to nozzle and cuddle!
*Is excellent in her fine motor skills! She can pick up most any toy and transfers it nicely between one hand to the other
*Belle can be the most mellow, chill baby but she has a quick temper and it comes fast but ends quick
*Is easily distractible now
*I just pulled out the jumper for her the other day, I completely forgot about it to be honest. Oh the second babies, how they get the shaft. I had Allie-Ann in the jumper at 4 months....probably shouldn't have but did, and now Belle gets in it for the first time at 6 months.
*Loves to ride in a stroller....can I hear an Amen!!!!!!!!!
*I can take her just about anywhere and have no problems with her being a car longer than 30 minutes
*Still on stage 1 baby food. I've thought about making my own baby food for stage 2. Has anyone made their own and have suggestions?
*She's drinking 4x7oz bottles a day
*Sleeps like a champ. Goes down at 7:00pm, gets up at 7:00am
*Takes 2 regular naps a day....1 in the morning and 1 mid-afternoon...not very long since she sleeps so much at night.
*Wearing 6-9 month old clothing...oh my!
This has to be my favorite picture of Belle yet.
Allie-Ann and Belle at 6 months. I'm thinking the eyes are the same but that's about it, don't you think?
Love this one...Ha!
In the jumper for the first time, with "Big" sister monitoring. Hard to believe the last time it was used Allie-Ann was Belle's age.



1 comment:
I made all of my own baby food and loved doing it. It's quite easy.
Post a Comment