January 12, 2012

Allie-Ann Writing Her Name

Thought I would share a little clip of Allie-Ann writing her name and a few other shots of the girls. I have Allie-Ann signed up to attend USC's School of Music classes. I'm really excited about it since I believe she will love it. Allie-Ann, like most little ones, loves music. She loves listening to jazz, so I thought music classes were in order. The other day she found my violin and wanted to hear me play. The music class she is taking at USC is an introduction to strings. She has to take this class in order to get into strings instruction. Not that I think we will have her in strings at 4 years of age but thought it would be fun anyway. We will see how it goes. Belle is doing well, we went for her 6 month visit and she couldn't be doing better; in the 50-75%. She is on stage 2 foods and is loving it and so are we!


Allie-Ann and Daddy having a campout. She wanted to pitch a tent on the porch so Kyle, being the daddy that he is, made it happen.


Couldn't have a campout without smores.....which by-the-way, were made in the microwave. Ha.



Allie-Ann teaching Belle "baby doll etiquette"

No comments: