We've been busy around here...sorry for the delay in posts and pictures. Can I just say it's been HOT, HOT, HOT around here. I can't believe it's in the high 90's and we are just entering June. My 'o my! So what better way to cool off than some time in the pool. I'm looking to getting a membership at a pool somewhere near because our little pool doesn't do the trick for an active toddler and a preggo mommy. I even thought about pool crashing but I would feel bad about that. Anyway, we are heading to the beach in a couple more days so we will have plenty of pool and ocean time. I'm down to a month before our baby girl is born and I'm getting so excited. I've got some SERIOUS NESTING going on. I've cleaned out the entire pantry one day and cleaned all the floor molding. Seriously, this is crazy stuff. I'm working on finishing the last touches of the nursery. The bedding arrived yesterday and it's precious, I'm still waiting on the crib skirt and then I will share pictures. I got it from Pottery Barn....no surprises there and it was on sale!! I mixed pieces and ended up saving some money. I also got some really good deals at Hobby Lobby as far as picture frames and shelving for the room. So stayed tuned for some pictures of the finished nursery. But in the meantime, here are some pictures of Allie-Ann cooling off from the heat.
I probably should not be letting Allie-Ann do this, but she was just too darn cute. awww...this is so nice on a hot day.
No comments:
Post a Comment