June 29, 2011

National Champs x2


Yes, USC won the National Championship last night!!! Two time champs and I can remember saying last year this time, wouldn't it be awesome if they could close Rosenblatt with a win and open the new stadium with a win...never thinking that they could actually pull that off...but indeed they did. It was a great victory and I'm so proud of these guys. They are not the most talented group of players but what they lack in talent is made up by their heart, teamwork and determination. As the game ended last night I told Kyle we should think of a new name for our little girl in honor of this team. It was late and I was a little loopy from still being sick (which I'm feeling much better after getting some cough medicine that was prescribed for me by my OB)but Kyle did not go for it. I thought we could name her, "Ray", or "Jackie","Oma" and even "Winga" We got several laughs but decided that we would stick with our original plan for now. But who knows we could have our very own "Winga" in a couple more days. Ha!!!

No comments: