So I finally got the crib skirt today and I had to post pictures of the bedding. I still haven't finished all the wall decor things and the bookcase but that will come....it's funny how your second go around you realize that those things aren't really necessary. I know with Allie-Ann, I HAD TO HAVE everything in order and her room looking perfect at about 5 months pregnant. Not so with this one. She won't even be in the room until after a couple of months (When SIDS is clear). So I'm not stressing this time, but it's still important for me to have the bedding and sheets ready. Have I told you that I just love the colors of this nursery...it's so calming. So if this baby is calm and cool, Allie-Ann's room will be painted in the same colors...Ha!!! So here are some pictures to share.
This was Allie-Ann's going home outfit....which will be worn by our baby girl #2 as well!!! I'm so ready just to tell you her name already but it's still a secret.

The bedding by Pottery Barn of course. I mixed pieces for this one.

Getting the clothes and items ready for the hospital!!


The swing...now I didn't have this for Allie-Ann so I'm curious to see how this thing is going to work out. I researched baby swings and this one was on the top of the list. It's Fisher Price Papasan Swing.
1 comment:
We have an older version of that swing,and LOVED it. Hannah loved swinging side to side, and it actually calmed her down...some.
Post a Comment