June 11, 2011

Beach Trip '11

We just got back from a WONDERFUL, RELAXING vacation at the beach. I'm not kidding, this was one of the best times I've had at the beach yet and I don't know if we had a lot of extra hands around to help with Allie-Ann or not but I simply enjoyed my lazy self the entire time. Sometimes there are some perks with being pregnant, you have an excuse to just sit around and do absolutely nothing and it's okay. Allie-Ann had so much fun playing with her cousins Lottie and Ella! She was in heaven and really could care less where mommy was the entire time. Ahhhh! Here are a few pictures to share of our trip!


Here is Allie-Ann with Cousin Ella! Aren't they adorable, even when dirty. Ella just LOVED the beach!
I don't know if it's Kyle's great photography or not but I don't really look 8 months pregnant here...nice!
Our little surfer!!! She fell off one time and went under and came up saying..."Mommy, I don't know how to swim underwater!" It was too funny but it didn't stop her from playing in the water.

Holding Baby Ella! I believe Allie-Ann is going to be a great older sister, she was so good with Ella.
Going to the Nature Center with Lottie!
Having fun with all her cousins
I can't get over how sweet these girls are together

Having a homemade drink...provided by her Kampa with cousin Lottie. It was orange juice and a shirley temple mixed together.










Bottoms Up....

No comments: