October 13, 2010

WHO DOES THIS????

MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!! I promise you, I could write a book on him. Yes, that is an L and an R on Allie-ann's green crocs. I found her shoes the other day with PERMANENT marker letters written on them and I thought I would die! I didn't know if I wanted to just smack him or feel sorry for him. When I asked what he was thinking, he just said, "I'm teaching her left and right and I thought the letters would help." I thought and thought and finally said, "ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!!" Who does this????? Please, are there other husbands that do this? I tried to explain to him that she still wouldn't understand the concept of left and right EVEN with the letters written on her shoes (laughing at this point). But, the fight was over because the deed was done. Oh well, no consigning these shoes. And, of course these are Allie-Ann and mommy's favorite shoes because we (moms) know that crocs are a lifesaver for putting shoes on quickly in a hurry. So the reward for Kyle's mishap is a new pair of crocs. I love my hubs, but seriously, I could write a book on him.

3 comments:

Kelly Furtick said...

NICE!!! Let me add a funny story to this. Andrew's class at school was working on Left and Right one day. They took off their socks and shoes and had an L and an R on their feet and hands. They did the Hokey Pokey and other activities. The forgot to wash the marker off before nap time. A kid fell asleep and woke up to a big L on his forehead lol.

Stephanie said...

Oh my....next time tell him to AT LEAST put the L and R on the inside where her foot would go and HIDE the letters...LOL! He gets an 'E' for effort! ;)

Judd and Katy Wright said...

That is Hilarious!!!!