October 17, 2010

Weekend Beach Trip

This weekend we took a beach trip to Kiawah because Kyle had a few days off. It was a lot of fun other than Allie-Ann being under the weather. Please don't think bad of me when you see the following pictures of Allie-Ann in the water because, honestly, there is no stopping this child from getting in the water and really it was very warm. Being out in the sunshine helped her feel better and last night she slept the entire night. But it was pretty rough the first night. It hurts to see your little one not feeling well, especially since it's been awhile since she's been sick. When she is not feeling well she lets me hold her for longer than a second. I did not enjoy her feeling so badly, but I sure did enjoy getting to hold and cuddle with her. Usually she is just all over the place and wiggles right out of my arms. From the pictures it's hard to tell that she was under the weather because she is such a trooper and play will not be disrupted. Anyhow, the weather was wonderful and I only wished we could have stayed even longer!!


It's amazing how at one time she couldn't even do this tunnel but now is handling it like a champ!
Our Rusty enjoying some beach time.






This is my favorite shot, running to her daddy!!

Can you spot Allie-Ann?

Mommy, I promise you it isn't that cold!!
Her new play toy, the cooler!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the one of her with her clothes on and her hat...cute!!! Glad you got to enjoy the weekend away!!!