On another note, my husband has been walking around with a broken foot for the last three weeks and didn't know it. We got it checked out this past week and sure enough it's broken, so he has to wear a boot for the next couple of weeks. He can't even run until Christmas (oh, boy). I feel so bad as a wife for not demanding him to get it checked out. But, he's all better now and when he came home with the boot, Allie-Ann immediately went to get one of her rain boots to put on her foot. It was adorable. So I have two limps around the house.
I'm going to get my hair cut for Oprah. I know I'm going to the extreme with this but what the heck, who gets this opportunity each day. I haven't decided if I have the courage to get it cut really short or not. I've never had short hair before but I'm so tired of my long hair and spending time fixing it when I go places. It would be nice to just not do anything but comb it and go. So we will see what happens. I've posted a few pictures of our zoo trip today.
The Meerkat is my favorite! I just find these animals fascinating to watch. I just think I would love to have their spirit and laziness. And how about how stinking cute they are. And I mean "stinking."
Allie-Ann on baby elephant
What a beautiful day!
After repeatedly telling her, "Do not pick the flowers", I turn for one second and she has picked a flower. Ahhh, but isn't it cute how she is examining it.
Yeah, I took this picture, I thought it turned out pretty good b/c usually when I take them all I see is our noses.
3 comments:
I don't know if Alli Ann is going to Chicago with you or not, but either way, the Lincoln Park Zoo is wonderful! It's free and has some neat animals (polar bear) that we don't have at Riverbanks Zoo. Justin and I both enjoyed it, and that was pre-Hannah!
Have fun in Chicago! I love this Fall weather too!!! great pictures! Last year when Roger was in his boot (for quite a while), Logan called him "Hangy-footed Daddy" almost the whole time...sorry for Kyle!
Thanks Katie, I did look into the Lincoln Zoo, it's going to be a quick visit so I'm going to try to pack in all that I can. Allie-Ann won't be going with me because I can't take her to the Oprah show, I could only imagine her toddling on stage. This will be the second time that I have been away from her longer than 24 hours and I didn't do so well the first time, so we will see how this time around goes for mommy.
Post a Comment