October 5, 2010
New Haircut!
So I went to get my hair cut and as much as I LOVE Meg Ryan's hair in You've Got Mail and after pleading and begging my hairdresser to fix my hair just like hers, she didn't and talked me into taking things slow. Oh, how I wanted my hair cut short but I think we made the right decision and I actually like the cut. I don't know if I will ever go back to having long hair again. Short hair is just so much easier. Tomorrow is the BIG day, we are heading to Chicago for the Oprah Show! I will make sure to post plenty of pictures. This will be only the second time I have been away from Allie-Ann for longer than 24 hours. The last time was when Kyle and I went to New York and it was torture!!! I missed her so much and I don't think this time will be any different. But, at least this time around it's not going to be as long as the New York trip, so hopefully she will be so busy that she won't even know that I've been gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment