August 30, 2010

Bumper Pad Back On!!!!

So we had a scare this weekend with Allie-Ann getting her leg caught in the slats of her crib. IT WAS AWFUL!!! And I didn't think we were going to get her leg free, she was losing it and so was I. But, we did, thank goodness and she was fine, but mommy was not. I immediately got her old bumper pad out, washed it, and placed it back on her crib. I asked Allie-Ann if she wanted a "BIG Girl Bed" thinking this could solve the crib issue but she promptly told me, "NO, BIG GIRL BED!" She LOVES her crib, and we haven't had one episode of her trying to get out. Sooooooo, I had no other choice but to put her bumper pad back on; am I regressing or what? But I feel better knowing that she won't have another experience of getting her leg stuck. We will be moving to a "Big Girl Bed" soon, but I'm tickled that she still wants to be in the crib; makes me think that she's not ready to grow up just yet.




She just loves her crib and was thrilled when she saw the bumper pad again, not that I think she even remembered them.

No comments: