September 1, 2010

First Day of Preschool...

Went GREAT!!! I was pleasantly surprised at how well both mommy and Allie-Ann took it. She went right into her room and made friends with all the toys and rocking horses. I asked her what she did in preschool and she responded by saying, "Play with toys." I think she's going to like her "schoo." But, I will say that the 3 hours she was there and will be there, two days a week, just FLEW by. So, I don't know how much mommy will get out of her free time (or should I say, time spent working with interns) but we will take what we can get. Here are a few pictures I managed to get this morning, but it's hard with trying to get things together, trying to be on time, and making sure the bow is just right on top of her head to really focus on taking a lot of pictures. I hope tomorrow goes as smoothly as it went today.

This is Allie-Ann in her classroom.
I'm going to try for better pictures tomorrow, outside on our steps. Just couldn't get it in today.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear things went well! I'm hoping you two didn't take all the luck of the greatness because we have Logan's first day Tuesday! Yeah, Allie Ann!