We are spending our last full week of freedom at the beach. Work freedom that is. Kyle has to go back to work next week and I will soon be starting my job in another week. Thanks Kampa and Grandmama for letting us stay at your place!! Each time we bring Allie-Ann to the beach she just seems years older. She loves the ocean and would rather be in the waves than digging in the sand. Allie-Ann spent much of her morning playing in the water, she likes to sit close to the water's edge and have the waves rush over her, she just laughs and laughs. Here are a few pictures I took this morning, it is very hot but being in the water has helped cool us off. Tonight we are off to the Farmer's Market to listen to some music!
Playing with Daddy in the sand. Mommy likes to lay out but I don't think Allie-Ann is very interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment