August 7, 2010

Beach Trip 2010 over...

and I feel as if I need another vacation after this vacation. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time, and it's getting easier with Allie-Ann but it still is EXHAUSTING!! I guess the heat didn't help matters with hauling all the thing we needed for the daily beach trips in the morning and afternoons. Plus, Allie-Ann was so wound up from all the stimulation from the beach that most days she refused a nap, which resulted in very tired parents by the end of the evening. There was so much going on at Kiawah and plenty of activities that kept us quite busy the entire time. It was one of the best summer trips here yet. I know with age and swimming abilities Allie-Ann will enjoy herself even more but I fear that she will just swim off with the dolphins, she's so fearless. We took her out in the waves and she wanted me to let her go.....she said, "No Hands Mommy" referring to me holding her. What a daredevil we have, she just loves the water! So here are the last pictures of our trip, enjoy.

Okay, okay..so I wouldn't have taken this picture if there were really alligators in the pond behind her but it was all clear!!!


On one of the many boardwalks in Kiawah








Can I get one of these but in pink, please?

All God's creatures have a purpose, even if they do sting...




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures! They have those little riding things (the purple on she was on) at Learning Express...and they come in pink and they'll even personalize them! ;) FUN!