September 11, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes

Today Allie-Ann is a year old and I can't believe how much she has grown. Thinking back a year ago I was filled with such joy when she was handed to me and a little nervousness about becoming a mom but it has been the best year of my life. Words can't explain the love you have for your child. She is a very special and happy little girl. All she likes to do is explore and love on you. It's a wonderful feeling when you see her love on other people, for awhile she was scared and shy but now she is very self-secure and is more comfortable with other people. As she turns a year old today, I wonder how fast the rest of the years will go, because this first year few by, well the first 11 months (that first month was hard). But, I can't wait to see all the other changes she will make and how she will continue to grow.

Allie-Ann a year ago, September 11, 2008 at 9:57am
Allie-Ann today on September 11, 2009 at 9:57 am


Grammy came to celebrate her first birthday today with a present (Barney) and a trip to Edventure.


Milking the fake cow at the museum



At the butterfly exhibit
Playing the piano, is music in her future?
Or is riding camels in her future?

Playing with friends

No comments: