September 26, 2009

Just Playing and Having Fun

For those of you who don't know already, I've decided to be a stay-at-home mom this year. I'm working on my doctorate of education and watching Allie-Ann which has been a wonderful blessing. It was a hard decision to leave the classroom but it is one that I felt lead to do. I'm having such a great time being at home with her, we have been working on a schedule (you know me, I have to have everything organized), so she wakes up we have breakfast and then it's playtime for an hour (I'm teaching her how to draw), I found these great white board crayons (non-toxic) and they wipe off with a paper towel, they're great. Then we take a walk around the neighborhood to the church playground to play for awhile. After that we come home for a snack and have playtime for another hour, this is independent play so mommy can read. Then it's lunchtime and nap for 2hours. She wakes up and she has a snack and it's playtime again. Then before Daddy gets home we go out to swing and play in the yard. Surprisingly the day goes by pretty fast. I just love the fact that she is with me now and that I can see her grow. Here are some pictures of her playing at the church and with her cousin Lottie.

Playing with cousin Lottie


This tunnel thing is pretty cool



Wearing mommy's beads

No comments: