We spent Labor Day weekend with Kyle's parents and had Allie-Ann's first birthday with them, next weekend we have another birthday with my side of the family. We had a great time with Kampa and Grandmama opening present, eating cupcakes and spending time outdoors. Kyle and I went hiking at Crowder's peak on Labor Day. We went on a five mile hike, and boy, was that great! Just being outdoors and hiking again was wonderful, however, we were on the trail for just a mile in when I saw a rattle snake on the trail. Yes, an Eastern Diamond-back Rattle Snake!! I managed to push Kyle out of the way because he was about to step on him. It's crazy, this is the second rattle snake I have seen. They say it's pretty rare to encounter a rattle snake. This does not make me happy. Luckily it just moved off the trail and we were able to continue. So, check out the picture below. I also put some pictures of Allie-Ann with friends at a party we went to on Saturday night, she had a great time despite having three teeth coming in at one time. She has not been a happy camper. We also had cupcakes for her birthday and you can see how she just loves sweets. Thanks Grandmama for making them for her!!
Yummy Cupcakes!!!



Making cupcakes with Kampa and Grandmama

The Eastern Diamond-back Rattle Snake, can you see him?

Playing with Banks, I think she has a little crush...




She found one of my tank tops and was determined to wear it like mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment