We celebrated St. Paddy's Day a little early by spending time with friends on the lake. It was such a beautiful day and Allie-Ann had such a great time with her two best friends, Charlotte and Jackson. As much as she loves her friends, we've become such good friends with their parents. But, to be honest, I just wanted to lay around all day in my Pjs because on Saturdays these days, all I want to do is stay home and relax because I'm so tired from the week. But I'm glad I sucked it up to spend the day out because it was so nice. We've got another big day planned tomorrow...the weekends go by so fast! Here are some pictures of the girls.
Belle enjoying her first juice box. Didn't take this girl long to understand how to use the straw.
I'm now able to pull Belle's hair back in pigtails. She's so cute with them.
Allie-Ann chillin' with Jackson. She was so disappointed that I didn't have a solid green outfit for her to wear to the party. I had to find some green beads to satisfy the girl...geesh.
This was her second juice box....living it up at the party.




No comments:
Post a Comment