I've realized that many of my pictures lately have been just of Belle so I thought I would share some Allie-Ann pictures and updates.
Where do I begin with Allie-Ann. She is one spunky kid. I've never seen any 4 year old be as outgoing and friendly. She has such a big heart and it makes me so proud to be her momma. This doesn't mean that she is perfect, by all means, this little girl can get under my skin big time. But for the most part, she's a pretty good kid. I will say that Allie-Ann has some essentric qualities though, like for instance, she can't watch movies that have conflict or drama....so no Disney movies for us. She hasn't watched one single Disney or Piscar movie. One time we tried to watch the Fox and the Hound and she cried and cried. No go. She continues to love reading and her books. Nonfiction is her choice reading these days. I can't begin to tell you how much she is learning in school. Her school offers Spanish twice a week and she's coming home speaking Spanish. In addition, they teach Hebrew and she's learning a few words and songs. I'm toying with keeping her in Kindergarten but I believe I'm still in favor of public school education for her, we will see. Although she loves learning, her most favorite thing to do is draw. Allie-Ann can really draw, I'm not just saying this as her momma but the girl can really draw. I will just put it this way, she can make people figures better than me.
But, one of the best qualities Allie-Ann has is her sense of humor. The other day I had to put her in time-out and since she wouldn't go to her regular spot I just told her to sit on the floor until timeout was completed. It wasn't but a minute later that I saw her in the military crawl position, inching her way into the kitchen (like I wouldn't see her...geesh). Then when she saw that I noticed her, she immediately started laughing...but I had to laugh too. Dang this parenting! As hard as it is sometimes, this little girls makes me so proud and I can't wait to see what she becomes one day.



No comments:
Post a Comment