March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!

We have had a wonderful Easter down at Kiawah. It's an annual event to be at the beach for Easter and this year marked the first time that it rained. It was about an hour before the big Easter egg hunt that the rain came pouring down. Luckily, the Easter bunny gave the girls some overalls that I used as a backup outfit for the rain. But, just as we started to go, the sun came out and it turned out to be absolutely beautiful. The girls enjoyed all the festivities and Allie-Ann was a mad, egg-hunting machine. She was serious this year. It was too funny. Belle found one egg and then didn't want anything to do with it. I'm sure this will change in years to come. I hope you all have had a blessed Easter!

Easter morning....so excited.


The girls' Easter baskets
 Belle checking things out...

Enjoying her first peep, or this might have been her second. 




 Taking a picture with the Easter Bunny....Belle was not excited about meeting him. 





 Can't beat John Deere overalls!








No comments: