It's been a beautiful weekend and it makes me so excited for spring, but I literally can't stand daylight saving time. It turns my children into these little monsters at night. What gives....just when I have them in bed and on schedule we have this crazy time change. Now it's light in their rooms at night and Allie-Ann will not sleep unless it's pitch-black dark. So goes getting them to bed at a reasonable hour.
Did I tell you that working five days a week is so hard with children. We are managing but I tell you, it's no joke. I'm completely exhausted by Friday and I find myself not being able to stay up past 9 anymore. When the weekend comes, I get to catch up on laundry and house chores, but lucky for me that I have a wonderful husband who was very nice to his birthday girl this weekend and seriously did everything. That was the best birthday present ever! So I'm going to go to bed tonight a year older and will start a new week as a 35 year old and hopefully won't find any new grays. Ha!
Grammy went with us to the Circus today, I believe she had tons of fun...ha!













No comments:
Post a Comment