What a great weekend, the Gamecocks won against Georgia....35-7..woot woot! The weather was beautiful for a trip to the zoo and today we had a birthday party celebration for Allie-Ann's sweet cousin, Ella. This is a short post, but enjoy the pictures from the weekend. Looking forward to another busy week!
Belle getting up some courage to walk on her own
I'm telling you, this one is going to be trouble
Allie-Ann wanted me to take a picture of her stuffed friends on the steps. So cute.
Love...
Allie-Ann decorating her pumpkin from Ella's party. What a cute idea!!
Ella's birthday friends! What a cute bunch of kids...they all had a great time!
Allie-Ann and Ella eating at the table
Still eating...
Still eating...
Eating...
I'm so fortunate that Allie-Ann has a cousin close in age. I remember growing up so close to my cousins..we were all around the same age and it was so much fun, so many memories. I know Allie-Ann will make many memories with Miss Ella too!

















No comments:
Post a Comment