My word, going to the dentist these days is a challenge. This is Allie-Ann's 3rd visit and as much as I hoped that she would allow the hygienist to clean her teeth, she wasn't having it. Last time, she completely let them do whatever they needed to do to check her teeth...I guess she has wised up. So with all my threatening with taking away Halloween activities (yes, I scheduled it the day before Halloween on purpose so I could bribe her...I seriously need some parenting classes) she finally gave in and let our great hygienist do her work. Whew....we were there for over an hour! Now I get to think about taking both girls next time because Belle will have her first checkup. I'm telling you, if I can get through this week. But...after thinking that I still have power and my city is not completely flooded, I consider myself thankful for the craziness of my life right now. My thoughts and prayers for all those affected by Sandy, may you find relief soon.
I don't really know why she has her finger up, but here she is with "Flossy."
Brave little girl after a half hour of bribing.



No comments:
Post a Comment