October 29, 2012

Belle or "Gertie"

One of my favorite movies when I was a little girl was E.T. I fell in love with E.T. and cried my eyes out and still do today when I see the movie, especially at the end when they say goodbye. I will never forget little Gertie as she hands E.T. her flower at the end. It's just the sweetest movie about love and acceptance. Well, sometimes when I look at Belle, I can't help but think of Gertie. There is something about Belle that reminds me so much of her character in E.T. I know she's only 16 months old but the little girl has spunk. So I had to post this picture of Belle wearing Allie-Ann's backpack because she is so into purses and carrying bags around these days. It's going to be a busy week for us and I will need some prayers for Thursday as I go to a very important meeting. Stay tuned for our Halloween pics!

"Gertie" from E.T.
 Belle...I even think they look alike. 


No comments: