I must say that this has not been the best of weeks, in fact it just plum stinks. I've been given some pretty crummy news about a special friend. I've been heartbroken and completely down. Sometimes I just don't understand and I know God doesn't want me to have these thoughts but I'm a sinner and I just do. I get so angry about why bad things have to happen to great people. It just stinks. If you read this I would greatly appreciate a word or two of thought and prayer for my friend who is going through a very rough patch.
Because I don't want to end on a sad note, here are some pictures of Allie-Ann and Belle. Belle tried out the Jeep walker today and loved it. Thanks to Grammy, Belle has a new and improved walker that's a little smaller for her to cruise around the house. I didn't get a picture of the new walker because Belle needs to grow a little more so her feet can touch the ground. She'll be ready though in a couple more weeks.
She's so exicted....she's drooling
Big sister giving Belle a ride
So this is what I'm getting from Allie-Ann when I try to take her picture now....lovely!!


No comments:
Post a Comment