February 21, 2012

Belle's Best Friend

Belle and Rusty have become quite the pair. It's funny how much Rusty has changed since I started having babies. With Allie-Ann he was petrified for the longest time to even get near her. But now he has found peace with the girls and really, really loves both Belle and Allie-Ann and I find him often like this with Belle. I don't know if he just likes being near her and enjoys the fact that she doesn't move a lot but he will settle himself right near her. It's the sweetest thing. Belle absolutely is in love with Rusty too! She watches him constantly and finds humor in his panting and tail wagging. Even more so than Allie-Ann ever was. So they have become the best of friends. I took these shots the other day when I found the two of them like this in the playroom.




In other news......I received this today......my diploma! Lots of hard work, tears and doubts but I accomplished something I thought never was imaginable. Now.....where this will take me, I have no clue but it feels so good to have it!

No comments: