
and I've only gotten a few pages in but it's been fantastic. I highly recommend to new parents who are also thinking about their child's education. Peg Tyre basically breaks down what to look for in a good quality school and in a good quality teacher. She begins with preschool aged and goes into middle school and I like what she has to say about private schools not exactly hosting the best quality education, it's all about being smart and to know what to look for and the questions to ask. Anyway, I thought I would share. It's given me some aha moments. Because when I look at her
and her
I only want the best, like any parent would for their own children......however, some teacher out there is going to have to teach this...
and this....
to which she/he might write a book titled, The Good Student: How to Spot a Quality Student...Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment