Being an elementary teacher, when I taught I was always in awe of the 'little ones' walking around with their headdresses on for Thanksgiving. I just thought it was simply adorable and today who should I see trotting out of preschool with her very own turkey gear....Allie-Ann! So I had to take a picture...oh, how I love being a mom! It was what I was meant to do.
I guess by now everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving. This year we are going to bake our own turkey...well, I'm going to give it my best effort. At the moment it is still frozen.....ahhhhhh, but I have faith that this is going to work out great (think Martha Stewart here) and there won't be any craziness. I just love the holiday season! I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving.
Holding her Thanksgiving placemat and turkey fan!
I don't know why I think this picture is so cute, it just reminds me of the Charlie Brown Gang.


No comments:
Post a Comment