November 3, 2011

Belle is 4 Months!

Belle is 4 months old! She is simply adorable and I'm having the time of my life being her mommy. Here are some of the things she is up to lately:
*Rolling around from side to side, back to tummy (struggling going from tummy to back)
*Is sitting supported but is really starting to be more independent. She will sit for about 5 seconds before falling to the side...I catch her though.
*She loves to be held and snuggled, and I'm finding that she prefers to be in my lap than anywhere else.
*Has a love/hate relationship with some of her pull toys. She likes to bat at them but gets frustrated when she can't grab them to put in her mouth.
*I believe she's going to be a thumb sucker...she puts her finger in her mouth all the time, all it's going to take is finding her thumb and we are done...maybe she's teething???
*Enjoys mirrors
*Loves her sister and is quite entertained by her
*Only gets fussy when hungry
*Goes to bed at 7:00pm, gets up around 4:00am and then goes back to sleep after being fed till 7:00-8:00am....I know a dream, right? I know it will not be like this forever, she can't be this good.
*Still can't get past 3 hours before wanting to be fed, I try to distract her but at that 3 hour ticker she WANTS TO BE FED. Maybe adding solids soon will help with that.
*Eating Oatmeal but doesn't like it.
*Coos ALL THE TIME!!

Here's a look back to see how she is changing

Of course I have to compare...Do you see any similarities between the two?

And just because I thought these were too cute, I had to post.


No comments: