Allie-Ann had Farmer Dress Up Day at her preschool. Her class was visited by a real "farmer" who brought a baby chick for them to touch; Allie-Ann was over the moon! She is really getting into all this dress up garb. Just yesterday she was making a telescope out of black construction paper and told me that she wanted to be a pirate. So of course I had to make her an eye patch and matching hat to go with her telescope. I just love the 3s! So here are some pictures.
Also we are taking Belle to her 4 month checkup and I will be posting about that soon. I'm taking Allie-Ann with me so that she can see that she's not the only one who has to get a shot...ouch! I'm curious to see how much our little Belle is going to weigh in at. She continues to be the most content, mellow Bello!
Argh Matey!!
Our farmer...the best I could do. This is her 24m denim jumper that still fits!!!
Thanks Kampa for letting us borrow your treasured hat! Ha.
My fav...




No comments:
Post a Comment