September 21, 2011

Picture Day and Update

Allie-Ann is feeling much better today, I kept her home yesterday just to be safe but we got her dressed today to go back to school. She didn't complain much and I'm excited because she can still get her picture taken....I treasure those school pictures!! I can't really imagine what I will be like when she starts real school. I used to make fun of those parents (as an elementary teacher) that had their kids looking picture perfect on school picture day only to look like a complete mess when it was time for the photo session. Well, my friends, I'm right there with those parents and I'm afraid I'm the worse of them all. How did I get this way, how did my views change when I became a parent? I'm slowly turning into a teacher's nightmare....ahhhhh. But maybe by the time she actually starts school I will have settled down....nah. Here are some pictures of AA this morning.

I know that the pictures they take of her today will be head shots....so I went with the dark blue/white combo. Ha. I thought about curling her hair this morning but didn't want to put her through that torture since she's been sick. I'm good to have her dressed and ready for school....I'm not pushing it.

Wondering why her baby sister isn't so dressed up today...

No comments: