September 20, 2011

Bumbo Seat

Belle tried out the Bumbo seat for the first time today. She did fairly well and stayed in it for quite a while before getting fussy. Our mellow Belle is pretty content in all places so I figured the Bumbo seat would be no different. Belle is also developing better neck control, she is starting to grab at objects too....I forgot how fascinating it is to watch them work so hard at trying to grab/bat at things. She is also starting to rock and roll, it shouldn't be too long before she can roll over on her tummy!


I don't think Allie-Ann and Belle look anything alike, especially now that Belle is getting older. I think maybe the noses are the same. It's amazing how different their chins are, Allie-Ann has a dimple on the bottom of her chin while Belle has hers under her lip. Not to mention their hair too...Allie-Ann with a head full of hair, poor Belle with hardly any.





No comments: