
These diapers have my vote as the BEST diapers after this weekends events. Long story short...Allie-Ann had a horrible, I mean horrible stomach bug starting on Friday. I can honestly say that I have never seen what came out of her these last couple of days ever in her life. It was awful, I was changing diapers every hour, pretty much when she ate anything immediately afterwards I was cleaning her. Ahhhhhh!! But Target came through on this one and not one single leak, sorry for the graphic. We've used cloth diapers on Allie-Ann up until a couple of months ago because she no longer fits in them and they don't make bigger sizes and I was tired of changing and washing her clothes several times a day. So we use the Target brand diapers full-time now and have been very pleased, plus they are much more affordable. So unfortunately we didn't do much this weekend but stay at home and change diapers...which of course put off our potty training marathon. Maybe this week things will get back to normal for the Crotwell household...oh, and we had a bird fly into our bathroom window and it shattered it completely, luckily it's a double pane window so it didn't crack from the inside but needless to say it will have to be replaced. I think the bird survived though because it was no where to be found, which was great because I would have dreaded having a conversation with Allie-Ann about the facts of life.
Our bathroom window...crazy right?
The only shot I got of Allie-Ann, as you can tell she was not feeling well, but still had some energy to play dress up.
This is Allie-Ann's last week of preschool, plenty of pictures to come.
1 comment:
Oh no!!!! Hope Allie Ann is feeling better. Funny you should mention a stomach bug bc that is EXACTLY how Austin got completely potty trained. We were at the beach and supposed to be coming home on Sunday he started with a bug similir to what you described for Allie Ann...we had to stay until dinner time bc there was NO putting him in a car. Going that often is how he finally gave in to the toilet full time. He was older then, though. That window is CRAZY!!!! Did you hear it happen? It would have scared me to death!
Post a Comment