We went on our annual Strawberry Picking this morning after the failure try last weekend, we were very successful this time around and the weather couldn't have been better. Allie-Ann was a better helper this time around but I will say that she did eat her share of strawberries while helping. She was so cute saying that she was going to find the "Biggest, red strawberries." But for some reason she kept bringing me the tiny orange ones. Too cute, I think she wanted the "Biggest, red strawberries" for herself to eat as you can see in the pictures below. I must also say that this strawberry picking trip was not as nice as last year considering that I'm 7 months pregnant...making bending down a chore...ahhhh. To have the ability to bend over again will be so wonderful but I'm still enjoying my big belly for now....next month might be a different story though. I can't believe we are almost 50 days away from holding our little girl!!
BEFORE SHOT
AFTER SHOT

Getting ready to pick strawberries!



Look, I found one!!!

Mmmm, it's good...

Okay you strawberries, here I come!!



I think I might frame this shot...what ya think??

Mommy, do I have something on my face??




Okay, I think I'm done...


Just an ordinary box right???

Nope....Allie-Ann's secret cave hideout!!! Why do we spend money on toys, all they really need is a cardboard box...really!!!

She had her books and flash light to play with and it was an hour of fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment