Reading to Poo on the potty..


Now it's Eeyore's turn
On another note, my pregnancy is going well. I've been going every two weeks and at my last appointment my OB said that our little baby girl is measuring small. Maybe she won't be an 8 pounder like our Allie-Ann, boy was that tough! I also told my OB about my fears of another long labor but they keep reassuring me that the second/third babies are much faster. We will see. I've also done very well with my weight gain, surprisingly because it sure seems like I've been eating a lot. I will say this time around I'm not eating out as much as I did with Allie-Ann, so maybe that has helped.
We have a big wedding to attend this weekend, which will be Allie-Ann's first official big wedding. I can't wait to see how she responds to all the flair. I will make sure to take plenty of pictures, it's going to be an outside wedding in Charleston. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment