Allie-Ann and I paid another visit to the zoo today. The weather was beautiful and since tomorrow is going to be rainy, I thought it would be best to get my energetic toddler out and walking. I tried to be smart and arrive at the zoo after 1:00 thinking all the school field trip students would be gone and they mostly were but it was still rather crowded. But Allie-Ann weaved in-n-out of the crowds to see her beloved animals. She is getting so big and independent and will tell me what animals we are going to see. I tried to coax her into leaving a little early, because being almost 7 months preggo I wasn't digging all the walking and chasing but she promptly reminded me that we hadn't seen the penguins yet. Oh, boy. So after seeing every single animal and then some, we finally made our way out four hours later. Yes, I said four hours at the zoo with a toddler and being very preggo. It was a lot of fun and Allie-Ann was so proud of herself for riding the carousel all by herself today.
This is a picture of Allie-Ann towards the end of our day, she was tired.

Riding the carousel all by herself!



She just loved this little doll house and told me she would like a house of her own but wanted it to be purple not pink.

1 comment:
We're going sometime this week, and I always hold my breathe on the crowds during Spring Break! She is getting big! You'll appreciate some of her independence when the new little one comes along! Not too much longer before that happens! :)
Post a Comment