So I have TONS of pictures to share, there were just too many good pictures not to post on the blog. If you have interest, then sit back and enjoy. Allie-Ann had so much fun playing at the beach, but I will say that I'm looking into swimming lessons this summer because she has no fear of the water which scares me to death. She also got to see the Easter bunny today and I must say she was the most adorable thing. All she wanted to do was hold his hand, it was precious. She had this grin on her face that just wouldn't go away. So here some pictures of our week.
Nothing like barefoot at the beach..
With her Kampa and Grammyma
I think I look better in black-n-white photos at the moment. Ha.
The family cheering Allie-Ann on..
There's an egg!!

I think these pictures are precious but you could tell she was so tired this morning.


A family picture with the Easter bunny
She LOVED the Easter bunny!
I think these are some pretty good shots but for that piece of hair on her face....oh well.



Searching for the Easter eggs that the Easter bunny hid on Easter morning. That's a lot of Easter in one sentence.

A microphone for our little singer...because we couldn't hear her before...ha.
Riding the choo choo with Daddy!
Thank goodness Kyle was the play friend in the jump castle or I might have had baby #2 right in there. Okay bad joke.
Dying Easter eggs, I forgot to bring her apron so we used a trash bag...it worked.





She is also fearless of getting dirty!!
Awe....
Can I just say that I never thought I would have our little girl in a bikini so soon, but I couldn't resist this hot pink suit. It would be even more cute if she were potty trained....as you see her swimmys showing.
After some time in the water all she wanted to do was be swaddled in a towel and held to which I welcomed with open arms.
Kyle and Andy playing in the sand...I don't know who had more fun playing Allie-Ann or the guys.







If you made it through all these pictures of our Allie-Ann, congrats, but I had to post these for family too. I probably won't be posting in the next two weeks because of the work I have to do on my doctorate but stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment