I bought this bubble curtain from Target that was on sale, I think it was about $12 for the whole panel and I thought I could add some pink to it for the nursery.
I found this great flower ribbon at Hobby Lobby for $2!
I know this is the easy way out, but I hot glued it to the bottom and top of the curtain. You can't even tell...
Then of course I added some pink ribbon that was also half-off for $2. Shhh, I hot glued it too!!
Total for curtain, $16!!
This was also a project for our new little one. Allie-Ann collected all those sea shells from the beach and I immediately wanted to use them to make a mirror for the nursery. So I bought a mirror from Michael's for $5, added the hardware and hot glued (AGAIN) the sea shells. Added ribbon that was left over from the curtains and the hanger I bought from Hobby Lobby for $1.
No comments:
Post a Comment